Thursday, April 1, 2010

Please share with me

I don't intend for this blog to be a one way force feed of information. I hope it will be a forum for exchanging ideas, challenging some of my perspectives, and taking the blog on tangents. Do do this, my team mate set out a 4 step way to comment on this blog without creating an account.
To Comment...
1. Type in your comment
2. Select the Name/URL button below
3. enter your name
4. Select publish your comment

It is one in the morning and my flight leaves in 16 hours. The house is now quiet and I have packed my bag.

3 comments:

  1. Have a safe and wonderful trip, buddy!! I look forward to reading about experiences as your journey unfolds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can comment here. Great. Now you may wish you didn't give this option

    ReplyDelete